Tuxera NTFS is one of the best NTFS softwares for Mac OS X. It is designed to make Mac OS X compatible with NTFS Drivers. By using this commercial software, mac users have the right to read or write data from any USBs or External Hard Drivers in NTFS format.
Tuxera NTFS for Mac Main Features
Tuxera NTFS is actually developed from the a free-open source, NTFS-3G driver. Let’s look at the following features of this application.
- Fully access data from NTFS Formatted Volume
- Supports All Mac OS X versions: El Capitan (10.11), Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, and Leopard.
- Create NTFS partitions + disk image
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes
- Extremely high performance in read or write by the smart caching technology makes Speed similar to native HFS+
- Automatic translation of file names
- Supports the third party softwares such as Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion
- Supports third party softwares well
- Common "Tuxera NTFS could not mount" error
- Conflicts with the native Apple NTFS driver
- No money back guarantee